Thursday 26 September 2013

Ray Of Hope

I have fallen weak what once used to be power is now my poison 
I fight each day to keep my fear at bay,
Each day I look for someone to share my life with,
To open my heart to someone to let this poison out for once and for all,

I search for someone with whom i would have no secrets to hide,
Someone to understand me,
Someone to heal me,
I hide my pains behind a fake smile
Somewhere in the deep and dark recess of mind I cry,
Like a child sitting alone in a dark corner with his head buried in his knees.

I send out this message out in the universe tonight to that someone,
do not make me wait any longer come to me now,
as you are my only hope now,
come and see me now see how I am without you,
If what I had read is true then with all my heart I call out to you,
I believe tonight that I would meet you.

As yang is incomplete without yin,
As I am incomplete without you now,
I am human turned into a beast,
with his life trapped into that red flower,
whose petal slowly wither down,
now only the kiss of true love can turn this monster in human,
and lift this curse with which I have lived so long,
Come to me now and let me give myself to you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment