Friday 9 August 2013

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned

Well it is said the and I quote " Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned " and who would know it better than me who got punched in the face not once but twice for playing pranks on her which got her angry to such an extent that she refused to talk to me. Now I met Michelle at a friend's party when I saw her standing on the terrace in that green dress sipping margaritas just took my heart away and I knew that I was in love well I approached her and asked her for a dance and to my surprise she said yes well we danced and after a few cups of coffee and couple of dinners later on it was official that we were in a relationship. 
 
It was our one year anniversary and when I met her that day I pretended that I have forgotten our anniversary she kept on dropping hints but I pretended not to understand them well that got her pretty mad and she went home but I had a surprise planned for her. In the evening I drove to her home with a necklace which I had bought for her and when I gave it to her she smiled gave me kiss and we went for a dinner unbeknownst to her that this evening was going to that evening of her life which she would never forget for as long as she lived. We reached the restaurant and ordered champagne while we were sipping champagne I put on a very serious face . Seeing my serious face Michelle asks me " Ishu, what is wrong ?". I then leaned over pretending that I am going to kiss her when I tell her that I have something to tell you which I have never told anyone at this she the worry lines were quite visible on her face and I had to keep myself from laughing now I lean over I and whisper in her ear that I am secretly gay. When she heard the word gay at that point only I can see the look of horror on her face as she sat there dumbfounded. She said to me ,"Ishu, please tell me you are joking because I refuse to believe this you cannot be gay." I could see the tears roll down her eyes as she said this to which I said with a poker face, " I am sorry Michelle but what I am telling you is truth." after which she  got up very quickly and walked away and I just sat there sipping and savoring my glass of champagne smiling from inside thinking about the next day.
 
Well next day I went to her house again with an Oxford English dictionary as i rang her doorbell she opened her door and her eyes were red I guess she had been crying all night long I asked her to give me chance to explain myself to her and she gave me five minutes so I told her the actual meaning of gay is not homosexual but gay also means a  cheerful happy person but she refused to believe it so I showed her the dictionary and when she saw the meaning she got up from the couch so fast and punched me in the face that I rolled over with blood coming out of my nose I was in pain and then she tells me that she is breaking up I begged her not to do this to me but I guess I deserved. She then turned her back towards me and stood facing the window and told me to leave and never contact her again and walk out of her life. I was not ready to give up on her yet. I reached in my pocket and took the diamond ring which I had bought for her and I got down on my knees. I told her Michelle I would walk out of that door right now but just for once turn and look towards me and just let me see your once more before I leave. As she turned towards me and saw me kneeling there for a minute she was shocked.  I said to her,”Michelle, I want you to punish me for the rest of my life for playing that prank on you and I would devote rest of my life to make sure that you always smile. For as long as I live to make you happy and I want this punishment as I would move heaven and earth to give you what you ask your every demand would be a command for me your majesty because you are the queen of my heart. Michelle will you marry me ?”  To my surprise she said yes and but one thing that she said made me shiver and I quote, "Well, buster get ready because now we are engaged and if you pull another joke like that on me I will kill you.". When I heard this I smiled and hugged her.
 
Now it has been three years since we got married and now I am even more afraid of her because now she has range of frying pans with which she can bang me over my head and range of razor sharp knives which she can use to kill me in my sleep so now I have become a tamed lion of circus really marriage does change you. Well guys let this be an example to all of you that “Hell hath no fury like scorned women" because I have experienced it firsthand.

No comments:

Post a Comment